Friday, December 02, 2005

Part III of Whose a Da?

I get home this morning from work and quietly get into bed and try to snuggle up (ok, you know it should be kiss up) for the crimes of passion I have committed the night before. I go to lay my head in the crook of her arm and as my sweet loveable head was about to touch down, her arm moves. My head hits the cold sheet. Sign #1, dog house. I guess here the doghouse would be the fireescape,brrrr cold night out there. I try again same result. This time I get up and go make coffee and bring it back. In my most loving soft voice I whisper; "Here's your coffee". "Is it from Starbucks? I see sign #2 , Doghouse and no blankie.... Now I know this is a game I'm to feel bad but it ain't working cause I know the truth she's the one who don't know when my b/d is, ha ha. I leave the coffee for her and go get my own cup. I finish my cup of java and go to bed (alone) she's gotten up and ingores my presence . So when I woke up a few hours later there's a card and a box of chocolates. The card was very sweet and made me cry, but the chocolates cured that right up. As she's going out the door she says ,"We'll go and get your Christmas present tonight". blank stare.......................

7 comments:

Cathy said...

ooh; exciting!
nice sweetie; cards and chocolates!

Skye said...

You Virgo you, ha ha ha.

Mickity said...

my birthday is in oct....I did not even get coffee and chocolate. I WAS ROBBED! :-)

Skye said...

Mickity, are you the Libra I bought the book for?

JM said...

It's some progress. At least she's talking to you.

Spider Girl said...

Sigh. It's hard when you can't read people's minds isn't it? ;p

Neo said...

Sky -So what was the present?