Sunday, December 18, 2005

She Came In Through The Bathroom Window- Paul McCarthney

It is soo rainning here all night all day and proably into tonight again. I've had three friends call and ask me to come help put out sand bags with them. I guess they figure since I've been out in the rain alnight what's a few more hours of being soaked to the bone! The most amazing thing happened last night before I went to work. This Lady climbed in thru our apartment window. I was sleeping and heard a different female voice than I 'm used to hearing so I immediately woke up. Sat up in the bed looked at the poor dear "DRIPPING WET", layed back down and figured I was dreaming, then it hit me that my dreams don't talk to my roommates, so I sat back up and she was explainning how she got locked out of her apartment and saw our window was open so she climbed up the fire escape three floors in the worse rainstorm we've had in a very long while. I offered her a towel but she said she was embarrassed and she'd cry but she's already soaked. Apologized for the puddle, I called the landlord and he came and let her into her apartment. I told her not to worry tomorrow she'd be laughing about it. I just realized this is the lady I accidently went into her apartment one night. All of our doors look the same and after climbing the three flights of stairs I figured I was at the right door, so in I go. Her place is "Beautiful", that's when I realized wrong apartment. I guess we're even now, next?

1 comment:

Jinsane said...

I would have freaked out if someone climbed through my window...especially if I was just waking up from a dead sleep. I would have helped her though - after I calmed down. ;o)

P.S. Love Me Some Paul. Yummy!