Sunday, December 25, 2005

I Believe...

Had to work last night, but that was alright. It was rather nice and quite, what traffic there was, was light. Every radio station had on music of the season,
Me and my co-worker just crusing the streets on Christmas Eve.
As we drove over Richarson Bay the sweet smell of forgotten trees caught our attention . My first thought was to find an open 7-11 for a fresh cup of Irish cream. The night slowly ticked away giving thought to visions of sleeping in my bed. Along about 5:15 pst. my helper taps me on the shoulder and with a loud exclaim "What's that red blinking light in the northern sky"? I looked where he had motioned to, standing still and quietly we both heard the faint sounds of sleighbells as Santa and his reindeer flew out of sight.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. You know your post gave me flash backs to when I was a kid having a hrd time sleeping because I knew Santa was about to come and bring me my toys:)

Skye said...

Thankyou, that's exactly how I felt last night.

Neo said...

Sky -You see that bastard again, tell him he owes me a 5th of tequilla!

Neo looks around for Santa.

Hmmm.. I might have to head north. ;)

Hope you had a great xmas buddy.

*hugs*

Skye said...

Neo- Santa and I were playing quarters with your tequila. !!!

Waldo said...

I hope your Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning were merry.

Spider Girl said...

Merry Christmas Skyeblue!

I think sometimes I still believe in Santa Claus. The moment passes but it feels nice when you're in it.

Neo said...

Sky -IT WAS YOU!!!!!! ;)

Skye said...

Neo,I confess 1800 is good stuff!

Skye said...

Thanks Laura, actually nope I was a very good girl so good I bored myself!