Tuesday, January 03, 2006

All I Need Is A Miracle


Yeah, I'm feeling like a devil, a devil just itching to get out on the dance floor. A few spinns around and oh boy, I can hardly wait to get outa here! "I'd drive a million miles to be with you tonight, so if you're feeling low just turn on your radio, Everybody have fun tonight everybody wang chun tonight". "Oh oh oh oh, so let's sink another drink and it'll give me time to think, If I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance", Leave a light on for me, darling leave a light on for me. I'll be there before you close the door to give you all the love that you need. Darlin' leave the light on for me..leave a light on." Oooo something's got a hold of me now, I think I'm in love, cause I can't get enough. I know I'm getting excited bout getting away, well so far I've cleanned my pool stick . I'm really getting far. "Can you hear me calling out your name, I think I've fallen, I want to be with you everywhere,Ahhhh, I want to be with you everywhere".

6 comments:

Cathy said...

SkyeBlue;
You been drinking again??

Skye said...

He he he he,

Anonymous said...

uh, okay then. have you seen milton? he might like to take you up on your offer.

Neo said...

Sky -Hmmmmm, them funny left hand rolled ciggie eh?

Neo raises an eyebrow

Skye said...

Not me Neo,ain't ah ! I can't even stand the smell of real skunks much less rabbit tobaccy.

Neo said...

Sky -Rabbit tobaccy? LOL