Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"Long as I remember the rains been coming down"


Ahhh, finally there is my familar friend falling softly from the sky as though they could be snow flakes drifting in front of the headlights before reaching the ground. I humour myself and try to distract my mind from the rain. I spend most of my night dodgging cloud burst and puddles that have nowhere to runoff to and dry out. Is it rainning or is that tiny sheets of sleet? It's too cold to be rain got to be sleet. My co-worker doesn't talk much on a dry night and even less on a rainy night , this leaves me alone with my thoughts of what to "blog" about, my mind is drained. Damn this rain! "and I wonder, still I wonder who'll stop the rain"

4 comments:

JM said...

I just heard that song this morning while watching one of those short films on IFC. It was called "Black Gultch".

Skye said...

Well anything can happen! Black Gultch, I'll have to look into that.

Michelle said...

Creedence Rocks!

riskybiz said...

I have that song programmed on my ipod. Very cool!
Funny, when I drive all I can listen to is talk radio.