Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Got A New Attitude/ A New Team/ A New Season

Ok don't hurt yourself laughing at this one. I am now on a new team we consist of Maria, myself and Peter, Paul and Kirt, we call ourselves, "Judi's Booty" the guys came up with it and believe me it was the best one out of five, no you don't want to know the other suggestions... Tonight was our anual award night, it was full of fun , laughter, a game of Turkey where everyone plays and as you get three strikes your out of the game. We were all scrambling to pick up new players and make sure that all the teams had enough players to begin the season in two weeks. The food was catered by the resturant next door to the Cinch, I believe it was "Miller's Deli" well I hope so cause I got the name off of someone's shirt. Guess it's a good thing he wasn't wearing "Earl Gas Station". If you are ever in San Franciso, do drop in at the Cinch, it's a real friendly bar, Woody is the main bartender, they have two pool tables a patio that's covered so if it's raining you won't get wet. The Cinch is located between Clay and Washington on Polk, it's decorated in Western artifacts from rust to cowboy boots with a sprinkling of aliens. Everyone is welcomed at the Cinch, so come on down some time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

judi's booty? My brother used to date this stripper and her middle name was Judy. Pause while I fondly remember Judy! LOL

Skye said...

LOL!

JM said...

There are bartenders actually named Woody?

Spider Girl said...

I have to say I AM curious about the other names...

And thanks for voting! :)

Neo said...

Sky - Yeah, what were the alternate names?

Do tell! ;)

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Wendy C. said...

Nice! I hope to someday soon!

And, yeah...let's hear some of the other names (hee hee!)

Crystal said...

If I'm ever in the area, you'd better believe I'll check out CINCH! Sounds like a cool hangout spot.

Skye said...

"If you're going to San Franciso, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair, " Eric Burden of the Animals circa 1967. Those other names were so bad that even in our intoxicated state we didn't like 'em!!!