Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Holly Cow! I've got just a few hours to get out my pool stick and clean it up and wax it and and and... then I have to pack (that part ought to be easy since I only have a couple of things left I can still fit in) but most importantly I've got to make out a menu of snacks to take with me, I cann't afford the prices they charge for a soda and chips on the train. Let's see it's eight hours so I can figure being hungry every couple at that rate the two clothes I have that fit won't by the time I get there! I need to get out my cd player and new batteries, which reminds me new batteries for that stupid camera that I can not figure out how to work , does any one have a kid I can borrow? I'm hoping we're bringing her laptop I cann't bear to be w/o acess to you guys and gals. If I cann't get on right after I wake up OMG do I get cranky!!! I need to work on this bad habit. Not today though... See this is why I don't do N.W. Resloutions, they always end up "not today". But first it's Lunchtime!

4 comments:

Neo said...

Sky -Now if we could work on your typo's ;)

Good luck with the pool!

I can't stand being without my JBI either. :)

Peace,

- Neo

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spider Girl said...

Good luck with the camera. :)

Heh heh, you and me both get cranky about restricted computer access. The power went out here the other day and I went swiftly into withdrawal....

Skye said...

With these storms I'm just crossing my fingers that the power doesn't go out, but we live near city hall so we're proably alright. I've got three candles on my desk + a flashlight but that's just to see.