Friday, January 20, 2006


This is my "best Friend" when I let him have his way and he gets to listen to his favorite radio station. Right now he's nice and quite and mellow, he's listening to Midnight Cruiser by Steely Dan, he wanted to hear Dead Skunk in the Middle of the road, I keep telling him there is no such song. Wait a moment he said something, "PUMP IT" . Ok, is that better I turned it up. "LOUDER" "L O U D E R" "LOU DER" Hey Monkey that's as loud as it goes. Well I guess I'll just go make some bananna pudding!!!

4 comments:

Mickity said...

Sadly, I think stuffed animals make better friends then some people :-)

Åñèè§å said...

Thanks for stopping by....nice monkey :)....^^^thats sort off true yes...they always there 4 u....

Anonymous said...

Is it weird that I spent 10 minutes tryint to figure out what that was a picture of? lol

Neo said...

Sky - LOL, I need a monkey like that!