Sunday, January 29, 2006

I Need Help, I'm Dazed And Confused

Could some one, any one explain to me what"Emerency Mask" is, I know it's a product. I should proably get out more in the daytime, when I saw it my first thought was; emerency mask for when you forget to bring your own...2. when a regular ski mask just won't do...3. comes in different flavors and colors....4. cucumber in a tube....************* Well, this has bothered me all night, I have more important things to ponder than this, I hope. Offered up for discussion today by our lovely hand waving model, "Please show the contestants and the folks at home what's behind door number three." "OMG, Shut that door quickly". ****( free to use your imagination ) , I wonder "if" something embarrassing like that ever happened on a game show? See, I told you I had important things to ponder!!! *********** We were freezing our mittens off last night, had cloud cover but because it's been all rain the ground was CCold and so were we. You know at a certain time all music stops while talk shows have the air waves. Finding more music can be fusstrating, well, I have to have Music so I found a station that was playing International Music. I begin to sing in Greek and my helper says , "What are you saying"? I am singing, "Drink, to you I drink". (I only knew this because, while he was outside of the truck the announcer gave the name of the song), but being the lively one I played it off as though I was knew it . I see that we are out of time here so I will leave you with a thought for the day, , what was it? You know what really bothers me, why do they run commercials for beds, mattresses, and or did you get a good night sleep, in the middle of the night? If I am hearing this at 3:30 A.M. I couldn't have gotten a good nights sleep, hello! Ok, I'm gone to lay down on my duck bed and dail a number to sleep on, let's see I like #72, no to high, how about 14, much better. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10 comments:

Michelle said...

LMAO @ the bed commericals in the middle of the night!! Too funny!

Skye said...

LOL! That is funny now that I look at it again. LOL!!!

Skye said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cathy said...

duck bed????

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

Hey SkyBlue,

You greek speaker you...fun post, per usual! You know, rumor has it, speaking of game shows and door number 3, that a certain host of a certain game show focused on Right Pricing had his "models" help him hit the jackpot, so to speak, before every show. Brings a whole new meaning to the term, "Coooommmee ooonnnn Down!"

Skye said...

TTMB oh stop it! LOL! Cathy , it's really duct bed, but at 3 A. M. any duck will do.... Hey , Sherry, you made it there and back already? I still can see you in an Aston Martin! Zooom~~~~~~~

Skye said...

It comes from staying up all night, but this time around I get paid for it! LOL!!!!

Skye said...

Thank you Ruben! :)

mere said...

Very funny, Skye. Love your question...WTF? If I'm watching your ass trying to sell me a bed designed by rocket scientists, I'm probably not sleeping very well, am I?
Too true.

Skye said...

Cool , thanks Mere. :)