Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Bummer!

My friend just called to tell me some sad news, first she wanted to know if I was sitting down? Yeah, I'm ready I said,"Well you know with all the encores she(Dolly) did, "ye ah"(I already know what she's about to tell me) yeah go ahead. Well , I hear a sniffle, I forgot to open the camera lens. "It's ok, I say, at least we know we saw her and how close we were and that she said "Hello" to us. If we'd been any closer to her bus door we might have gotten invited in , yeah I can keep dreaming I know. So tonight my pool games are deciated to Miss Dolly cause I was just reading over at Dollymania how lucky we were she had to cancel some shows due to a sore throat. She's in Santa Rosa tonight if I had a car I'd skip pool and go up there it's only across the bridge. I certainly need a good luck charm tonight will all of ya please send me some Good Good Vibrations.

No comments: