Friday, October 07, 2005

Trouble

Ok, yesterday my g/f tells me I can have any thing I want. My red flags go to half mast. I 'm thinking about it while I'm playing virtual pool. "anything, anything, ANYTHING". Then she leaves and goes and plays pool at the pool hall. anything, I say out loud. I get up and get ready and go out on the town .I go and have this wonderful seafood combination platter and white wine. Then I go walking around and ran into some friends , we party for a little while. Two hours before having to be at work I return home, mind you this is at 1 a.m. I sit down and I go to finish my pool game . IT'S NOT THERE! ok, I think ,I would only space out on the time and be late for work, ok. Now I did "NOT" do anything mind you. and the chance was there but I was a good girl. phttt.. This morning I return home from work and guess what is back in the PC. Do you think I should not trip on this at all, inquire about it, or laugh it off ? It bothers me that she wasn't home at least by 2:45 when I left for work, but then I'd be giving it away that I knew she came back from pool and took my game somewhere w/o first asking . any comments or suggestions?

No comments: