Friday, October 21, 2005

I am inadequate, wait a minute now quit laughing so hard. There are a lot of you that I would love to link to your blogs, but after 3 months of this I can not figure out how to link. I could never satisfy anyone because I can't link. I can dance, but I can't link. Now mind you I have repeatedly asked for help and this is a sample of what I get..."You do this, you then do this and then you hit this." I slowly follow these instructions and guess what happens nothing.!!! So the other night at pool I asked one of my dearest friends and he explained it to me in very simple terms. Today is Friday do I remember , Heck no! Also there is my avatar from Yahoo which I dressed up , ok, it's the only time I play dress up except at halloween in which I feel like I'm in drag because my friends got me into a dress! Alright so they had me wrapped like a mummy, I still felt confined. On the Sunny side Andrea took third place in a pool tourament last night, she said she was still playing at six a.m. this morning. I must be tired me and my spell check actually agreed on a word! **** Now I will share with you the adventures of Nikki and FatBoy.******* "The Adventures Of Nikki And FatBoy"********* starring Nikki a mixed Border Collie and her side kick FatBoy a delightful Chinese Pug.******** with special guest appearence by Nosiey, a fat cat with a curiosity.********************Nikki came into my life by accident, but them maybe it wasn't who knows. We were out walking one morning when we heard this sound and it seem to be coming from the dumpster so my friend and I we went up to the dumpster and after climbing to the top of it we were shocked to see this cute puppy in there. Annie said , "How are we going to get her out? I suppose I'll have to climb in and hand her up to you". That's how were acquired Nikki. She was the best dog ever, faithful, protective and good with kids.Well wait not all kids Nikki didn't like teenage boys, we finally decided that perhaps it was teenage boys who had put her in the dumpster. Then Uncle Bob gave us FatBoy, a Chinese Pug, Uncle Bob wasn't related but he looked after us. We already had Izzy the iguana, named Izzy because we didn't know Izzy's gender at all. So one day Nikki being the oldest and FatBoy the baby, FatBoy would get out and run wild . Calling him was a waste of time the wind blowing through his ears prevented him from hearing anything that sounded like "STOP", "Sit" or "C'mere". So, I told Nikki go get your baby. She took off with one single bound grabbed him by the nap of the neck and drug him back home. FatBoy was not pleased with that outcome. Then one day , Nosiey took up residence with us, she was willed to us from our dear friend. She knew would never be happy with her Mom and she knew Nosiey got along with FatBoy. That was because Nosiey was the QUEEN. "You come to my house then you do as I say." FatBoy would try and cut up with her but Nosiey would have no part of his silly antics. Nikki didn't care for Nosiey, there was only room for one Queen and Nikki wasn't giving in to "NO" cat. The day arrived sadly , that Nosiey came to live with us. You could tell Nosiey missed Charlotte as we all missed her. You could also tell that there was a lot of Charlotte in Nosiey. Nosiey was used to the finest feline things and our budget at the time was barely in exsistance. Talk about the food chain you know you're cooking is bad when FatBoy wouldn't eat it. FatBoy was the last to eat because if we didn't feed him last no one else got anything. Nosiey would go first , then Nikki and finally FatBoy. We couldn't allow them to eat all at the same time because FatBoy would make the rounds and if we didn't intervene then Nosiey would rule in her worst but best Bette Davis role. It took a long time to break Nosiey of that horrible habit. One day out of no where everyone just gave up, gave in and got along. I wish over and over I had a picture of that morning I came outside and all three were sitting in the wooden swing together. Nikki on one side, FatBoy on the other and Nosiey in the middle. One January morning, you could see Mt. Shasta from our place, the snow glistening off of Mt. Shasta and it was cold that day eight degrees , and you know those UPS people where in their shorts, I still shiver thinking about that scene. Later on it warmed up some , I don't think it got above 40 that day. I began calling everyone to come in as it was appraoching sunset and the temperature would be dropping soon. Nosiey was the last to return. It looked like she had been shopping she had something in her mouth. She got closer and FatBoy began to get excited , like he was in on this caper, but wasn't suppose to tell. I glanced over at Nikki to see if she was in on it. Nikki could be sneaky and blame it on the other two as if she was sooo innocent. Nosiey got her self and the package on the door step and dropped it at our feet. OMG! It's a package of Prime Rib and she didn't even puncture the clear wrap! Annie and I stood there stunned for a few seconds, then we busted out laughing!! That night all of us celebrated. I know all three of them were in on it, but only Nosiey was able to slip in and out undectected. I also know why they left FatBoy at home that day he would have blown their cover.

No comments: