Monday, October 24, 2005

What a day!

Today was a very long day it seemed to me. I was afraid to go to sleep after work because I had to go to jury duty and I was worried I'd fall asleep and you know be late. So I go to my friend's house she isn't ready to go yet , I lay down and I was out in two minutes flat. Her Mother called four times to tell us not to forget all the paper work, I was so out of it I never even heard the phone not once. Finally we leave and get to the court house with thirty seconds to spare. So now we're looking at the penny saver she brought two of them and we're getting hysterical reading the ads. You'd think we were in church or something everybody was so lifeless. They call the first group of names and give us a break. We wouldn't even been there except my friend misread the number when she called in so they kindly sent her a summons. We return from break and they begin calling names again and this time we are free to go jury duty complete. So now I am wiped out and to tired to think about too much of anything except where is my blanket and my pillow. Goodnight .

No comments: