Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I took this quiz and I found out what I already knew, that I was born in the wrong state. I should have been born in the show me state. It's no wonder that I don't get along with my family in Ga. They see a hurricane as just another rain storm it'll blow over, I see it as a potential danger. Now I know why my girlfriend says quit being so negative , I say I'm just telling you as it is. And that glass that is half way, yep, it's half empty! So it turns out that little ole me coming from the heart of the bible belt (excuse me I burped) I guess the belt was too tight, now I know why it seems like I've been fighting all my life. I've been fighting ideas , philosophies , ways of doing things, the only thing I haven't tried to change is the sun, moon and the stars and I'm sure if given the chance I'd rearange the stars so I could see better at night w/o all the street lamps. I love camping, the camp fire smell of coffee on a clear brisk morning, I love lying back on my sleeping bag with a rock for my pillow and picking out the stars in the night sky. So I guess I have discovered that in a small way I am a Control Freak! I'm not possessive if I have something and you need it I'll gladly share with you. The result of having a Mother who is a Leo and me being a Sag., this doesn't leave a lot of room for compromise. There was only one highway and it wasn't mine. The only true thing I know, is you should never ever point out to your Mom that you know she is lying. No no no! My Mom has got a very wicked back hand,ouch!!, that still smarts all these years later. Sometimes being right is better enjoyed alone. I think this is why I'm always slow about telling my best friend who slept with her boyfriend. I tried to tell her and I lost both of them. I suddenly became the bad guy. So girls if you don't want to know what your guy is doing please don't ask me, I don't care to get involved, been there done that over it. Yes, that dress makes you look awful., but you don't want me to tell you that either now do you? If you have to ask you already know the answer! Of course that darling little salesgirl told you look great, she's counting her commission. AHHHHH! my head hurts is it Thanksgiving yet? I drank enough Wild Turkey with Honey last night to project us all into Thanksgiving. Has anyone had a Titty Licker yet, oh oh oh!!! The guys call it a cock sucker, all I know is it is soooooo good! We were doing shots of Tequila Rose but the bar tender forgot my shot glass so being the lady I'm not! I get the bottle, uhummmm good! We are not even going to dicuss the drama from last night, all I have to say is next season I will be captain and there will not be any one on my team I have remotely thought about sleeping with! I think I'll have only guys except for me. I did manage to do something right yesterday, my girl friend is saving to every nickle dime and penny to get her operation, and my old girlfriend was in need of a little bit more to pay the property taxes. So we all sat down and calmly talked it over and Andrea being the sweet person she is willing donated the portion of the money that was needed to make the payment. It's great because I can always work harder to replace it, and the other doesn't lose her house, it might mean that the operation is put off but only by a small window. If I quit smoking , yeah right, that would be replacing the money even faster. I went by a lot of blogs yesterday and everyone has some sort of heavy thinking thing going on. I guess I'll try and make me some pancakes now, drinking sure makes me hungry the next day.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

As far as being born in the wrong state, I was born in ultra-conservative Charleston, South Carolina! But I couldn't imagine living anywhere else other than the wonderful Midwest. Fellow San Franciscoan Amy Tan was here in Chicago yesterday, giving a book reading and signing. We have a China Town in Chicago too but it's nothing like that in San Fran.

Skye said...

China Town is beautiful and also scary to me. Mainly because I'm out of my element. I do a lot of walking and if it isn't within a four block radius I basically don't go, these are some long blocks here, not you're usuall block, there right close to a country mile.

Mickity said...

This sounds similiar to one of my drunk-bloggings....has that same randomness to it. Were you drinking at 10:30AM when you posted? J/K :-)

Skye said...

No but maybe that's a new thought to my little pea-brain! LOL!