Monday, October 10, 2005

Comedy in the Park

What do you get when a bunch of comedians are doing their job and the Blue Angels fly over? Fly boys that respond to dick jokes. Just like vigra they were up there. It worked out great one crowd two events, just think of the fuel I saved, while watching them burn all that fuel. I tried putting in the link for the comedy but if it doesn't work it's www.comedyday .com here you'll see the list of performers. I was sitting in one of those very small lawn chairs, well really it wasn't small it was low to the ground. Getting into it was a trick in itself, I had do to the limbo rock just to get positioned to hopefully land my butt in it. The first two tries failed. I tipped over once, the second time I did a backwards flip. I was trying to be quite and just sit down but the people around me began to get hysterical and then I couldn't concentrate. Then my friend goes over and gets one of the comedians to wave at me , just as I'm stuffing my face full of wheat thins and cheeze wiz. I took some pictures but I don't know if they came out, I didn't know the camera had a zoom button. I was going to get some icecream but I only had enough money to get home on and they were asking and getting $4.00 for a scoop of ice cream plus the line was longer than the line for the port-potties. The crowd was mostly the Glucosamine Generation, I remember when we used to ask each other if you got any smoke, now it's you got an extra glucosamine? It took us about three tries before we could leave the house, we wanted to be on the road and arrive before Noon. So the night before we had agreed on meeting at 10:15 so we could get going at 10:30. We got the truck loaded, then we go to leave but we had to go back in and get the keys. So I'll leave you with this thought, It's time for a joint safety meeting, we got a lot of things to hash out.

1 comment:

Skye said...

well I see the link didn't work, www.comedyday.com.