Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Lazy British Police Dog

Over at abc news is an article about a lazy police dog that was let go from the force. I never thought about maybe some dogs just don't care about sniffing out criminals . Eating fries and making friends were higher on his agenda than taking a bite out of crime, proably tasted better too. It doesn't seem like they let him search for drugs, maybe they should have he might have finally gotten interested in his job. Any way McGruff he wasn't. He now is the loving pet he was born to be in a nice respectable home. Well one thing is for sure, he knew what he wanted and how to achieve his goals. "What me work", I want a house in the country with birds to chase and a shade tree. It would be great if we could apply that theory to our lives and work would pay us to stay away! I've always said give me enough money and I won't come back every day asking for more. I get the feeling that they just ignore my pleas. What I really don't get is why they always give the new hires the weekends off. Everywhere I've ever worked that was a big deal to get a M-F work week. Ok, so I don't care for sports unless I'm playing centerfield, althought most captains put me out in left field. Their reason is because you play like Lucy, your too busy checking your compact or your lips. Hey, I say I'm your best looking on the team presentation is 98% of the sale. I feel like if you can hit the ball you could at least hit it into my glove. I don't like to perspire and running would mess my hair up. I know it's Tuesday and I'm trying not to think about pool tonight and how I have to play all four games and how I must win, The pressure is to great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I own the two laziest dogs on earth. If the fate of the world depended on thier ability to catch criminals then the world would be in trouble.

Skye said...

LOL!