Tuesday, October 25, 2005

See this building directly out my window, well if I could I'd be showing midnight movies on it. Any one have any sugggestions for our Grand Openning? I haven't worked out how we gonna hook up the car speakers yet, so let's not get nick picky just go with the flo.... Man oh man, if I'd won the Power Ball Lottery, this is one of the things I'd do bring back drive-in movies. I think this is one reason marriages don't last now a days. Today is gonna be a great day! I'm trying to convince myself of this, I've repeated it now 100 times. Sat. Andrea played in the Nine Ball tourament and won her entry fee +20. Then she invited me to play a few games and I beat her five games in a row. She wanted to know when did I get so good! I never practice, all I do is work, so when did I get good? The truth is it wasn't Tuesday night, it wasn't a bar table, and I had no money on any of those games so why wouldn't I win. Meanwhile back at the ranch, my friend got to go to the Exotic Erotic Ball Sat. night. She and I went one year but we were too busy having a great time in the parking lot to make it inside !! A friend invited her to go with him and they had a Wonderfully Wicked time. I'm glad, she really needed a fun filled event. ** Outside my wind ow, out side my wind ow, ** I was just thinking about that Eric Carmen song. All by myself. ** The other day I heard the Talking Heads, now for the longest time for some strange reason David Byrne was stuck on my pc no real reason that I know of but I couldn't delete him or anything. Finally that tower got replaced. So the other day I hear the Talking Heads and of course the DJ says that's the artist and I started laughing . Mystery solved. I never answer the door when some one knocks on it I'm afraid it'll be Jessica Fletcher. I'm too young to die two more months and I'll have reached the 1/2 century mark. I want a BIG FAT FIFTY PARTY!! I want male and female strippers, I want an open bar, I want a live band that can play any request that any guest makes, I want dancing, Food that never runs out. I want to invite all of my Blog Friends as well as my friends, come as you are / bring someone if you want to, dress up /dress casual I don't care where you wear the tie!!! Just come. Well that's my dream Birthday Party. Let me know if you had a great time. I'd better go play the lottery if I'm gonna even buy myself a card.

8 comments:

Skye said...

Keep those ideas a coming! Oh and it'd be great if Beth could bring her banjo and accordian with the camrecored attached!

Beth said...

Midnight movie suggestions? "Creature of the Black Lagoon" "Attack of the 50 Ft Woman" or "The Shining". Always a crowd pleaser. And I will NOT bring my camcorder, thank you very much. hahaha

Skye said...

No froggin' way! Creature from the Black Lagoon is my hero, I've always secrectly wanted to vacation there and meet him, those fins and the gills pulsating just makes me swoon!

Skye said...

Please make confetti very small I want reminders of this night for at least a year! LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Strippers? Can I come to the party? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skye said...

It wouldn't a party without you!!!

Susan said...

Nice dream. You know, I was just saying to my son the other day as I was driving by one of the resturants in town that is like in the 50s where you drive up and they serve you in your car. Yes, we have one in our town. But, what I was saying to him was it be neat to have the ole drive in theatre again. He asked if I thought people would go to them. Hell ya.
And, if I won the lottery..a lots of land with homeless animals. I know my husband kill me if I spent that on them. Well, he can just be in the field with them if he whines about it. LOL!

Skye said...

Blogdreamz you are coming to the party yes?