Monday, October 03, 2005

Oh What A Night!

This past weekend was so much "FUN", it's been too long since I can recall having that much fun! It began on Thrusday night and ended Sunday night. Thrusday , I drove my friend down to Redwood City for a cold read for a commerical, then Sat. we went to the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival. The whole area was full of people there must have been well over 100,000 folks there in Golden Gate Park at Speedway Meadows. If Hardly Stricly Bluegrass comes to your neck of the woods I highly recommend it. One it's free, free, Free! Two you run into people you haven't seem in years and if you pack a lunch and your beer and something to sit on all you got to do is enjoy. Then on Sunday we went to the Castro Street Fair. Later we headed back to the Bluegrass and guess what ... I got to see Dolly Parton up close and personal, I mean like she looked me in the eyes when I said Hello. I am going on a diet tomorrow, that Lady is so beautiful it has totally inspired me to get serious about my weight. When I left there I was happier than a tick in a dog's ear! If I should die tonight then ok, cause I finally got to see Dolly Parton. The crowd went wild when she opened her set with "Working 9-5" , she has a fantastic sense of humour, there were some techinal problems but she's such a trooper that she just restarted and breezed right on through it. I was having so much fun that I didn't even notice that some how I had ran into a tree branch and gashed my forehead just above my left eye. I began to notice it later when the head ache began to pound. Today I have this goose egg on my left side of my head. Oh what a night!

No comments: