Saturday, November 05, 2005

100th post!

Ha! I had my 100th post and I didn't even know it. It just happened , no needles, no pain , no ill side effects. No headache, no going blind from blogging too much and w/o supervision. On to more important stuff. I got my cell phone Thrusday. Tell me does this sux or what? Who am I suppose to call at 4 A.M. in the morning? When you normal people are up I'm asleep, so please don't call me. My friend calls and tells me she couldn't leave a voice message, Well, that's because I figured I'd proably be awake when anyone called me and why waste three dollars. That's a coffee and a donut to me! I give my number to my co-worker so he can get a hold of me. He calls at midnight, "I thought we were suppose to be there at ten p.m.". What time do we start every night? Two a.m. ok, see you at two. Oh the joys of life! Why are we smart people surrounded and out numbered by dimwitts? Are they there to make us look brighter than we are? Is there some Divine plan that we are trying to fulfill? I'm glad I'm only assigned one I couldn't handle an office full. Last night we switch roles, I like to do this once in awhile, breaks the night up. I must be the bionic woman we were done 1/2 the time. Changing the subject now. Today is our MVP pool match, Andrea ask me if I'm going. My record for this season is bad, but not horrible , so no why would I even be considered for MVP? I'm still on the stats but barely. Well , I suppose I'll go get some sleep now. Have a great weekend ya'll.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations on hitting the century mark.

Skye said...

Thanks , Ruben.

JM said...

A cell phone to me is just an electronic leash--whether it be for work, your girlfriend or your family.

Skye said...

I have to agree but now the leash goes father!