Friday, November 25, 2005

Aliens

Yes, aliens. I have figured out who these spammers are aliens. You'll have to think for yourself on this one, but I was over at my buddy's blog, "Jeff the comic" I'm Too Stupid For Something Clever" and I was sidetracked from his article on Glofish when I came across the Weekly World News. Ok, I 'll admit it that's the sort of junk I read at the grocery store, mainly because I don't care which star is getting married divorced or pg. I want to know when the Aliens are coming because my mind is always out in space so I'd simply like to know when to expect these guest. So I'm glancing thru the different headings and it hits me like a light out of the blue, spammers are aliens.What does you have a great blog but if you need flashlights and sterno you should visit my site on weed wackers have to do with any thing. Here's where you have to help me. I think they are telling us they will be arriving at night and it might be cold, hence the can of sterno. Now the weed wacker bothers me, are we suppose to have one handy even if it doesn't work anymore, is the weed wacker a symbolic figure? I don't know. Thoughts anyone .

4 comments:

JM said...

I'm thinking the weed wacker may be used for spare parts? It is a very odd tool if you think about it--with it's revolving/spinning head.

Skye said...

Oh good one.

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

I looove the weekly world news. I wish I could write for it; I suspsect one of my old bosses did, he was brilliant...the stuff he could come up with...anyway, sure beats the vapid celebrity crap...weekly world news is just plain wacko...hey, send them your concept about the weedwacker...alien spammers...that would make great copy!

Skye said...

Really?