Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Wish us Luck!

Tonight my best friend and I are going to do our best to get as close to the Rolling Stones concert as possible. I've had Andrea check the camera twice to make sure it's working. The game plan is this...now you don't think I'd really tell ya! ha ha! After my friends game in the playoffs we head down to SBC Park that is if they haven't changed the name again . I haven't a clue but I have no doubt that I will have some sort of wild story to share tomorrow. Pool playoffs don't get over for a few hours by then the concert will be well under way. One way or another I will have pictures of either the Stones or something. I know, could I get any more positive sounding. Well, look at the time, I gotta go get ready for this adventure. Running shoes maybe the attire for the evenning.

6 comments:

JM said...

I went to see the Rolling Stones in Pittsburgh in 88 or 89, I can't remember. What I do remember is a music and madness which will be with me forever!

Skye said...

I'm more excited about the adventure that will occur.

Beth said...

Have fun!!!

Susan said...

Dam, your lucky. I always liked the stones.

freethoughtguy said...

This was a great concert! I was at the Rolling Stones show at SBC Park last Sunday. It's only rock and roll, but I liked it!

Wendy C. said...

Did you have any luck with the photo? My boss was there...which is why I wasn't!