Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Maybe later today we'll go and find our special "Christmas Tree";yes I know I said Christmas tree because it's the way it's gonna be in our home a Christmas Tree not a holiday tree. A HolidayTree to me implies parties and more parties, a Christmas Tree reminds me of the special time of the year. I'd like to afford a beautiful Douglas Fir but my purse can only handle a "Charlie Brown Tree". I don't mind it at all if you want to take away pretty much everything I'm used to;so I hope you understand when I don't greet you with "Happy Holidaze",and I don't get you a present because the presents are symbolic of the Three Wise Men and the gifts that they gave to the baby. The green tree is a symbol of rebirth , spring time new growth. My mind is all a mess today, I found out some sad news and this has really hit me hard. My dear dear friend past away. Right now I'm sorta in limbo, reflected on the how we met, the good times, what a great guy he was he loved writing poems. His little dog has been searching for him and has tears in her eyes. Well, I 've got to go and help out in some capicity not sure what just yet. I keep wandering in and out of concesionus. I need to go and pull myself together, right now all my inter strenght has been zapped out of me. I just want to get in a fetal position and cry, but that won't change anything. If you feel sick at all this winter solice please go to the doctor , please don't just shrug it off as "Oh it'll pass". Ok, that said, I've got to get moving and make some phone calls. Love and Peace to all. Skyeblue.

10 comments:

Neo said...

Sky -Yeah that whole PC thing with trees is weak.

So sorry to hear about your friend. A good cry might help.

*hugs*

Skye said...

Neo, thank you.

Skye said...

Laura, thanks.

Waddie G. said...

no Christmas tree for me! I don't need the headaches.

Skye said...

HA,ha.

JM said...

Yeah, I don't like the term "Holiday Trees". It's a tree celebrating Christmas for crying out loud!
Like E.D. Hill on Fox and Friends said, "It would be offensive to call mennorah (sp?) a candlestick".

Cathy said...

The "holiday" thing annoys me. It's Christmas. Nothing wrong with that. P.C. has gone too far. To the point that P.C. is not even P.C. In fact it is anti-P.C. to use half of the P.C. lingo out there. I'll shut up now.

Anonymous said...

I know this is going to soud kind of cliche, but try to focus on how much you enjoyed your friend and it will help ease the pain of missing them.

Skye said...

Thank you , Ruben. No it doesn't sound cliche at all. Thank you again.

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

Hey Skyblue,

I just read this; I'm so very sorry.

Andrea