Wednesday, November 16, 2005

That's the story and I'm sticking to it...

Does anyone remember the epsiode of "I Love Lucy" where she has the Loving Cup on her head and keeps getting on the wrong subway train? All was going as planned last night we watched the other team win 9-4 and move on to the next round in the playoffs. Ten thrity came and we said goodnight and headed for the concert. Right away we got on the train that would take us to the connecting train in record time 9 minutes. We go up the long steep stairs and across the street to the Fairy bldg. and wait for the next train. Board the cable car and we're almost there to the concert. My heart is racing I can hardly wait to get there and get my pictures. I look out the window, wait a minute where are we going? Didn't we just walk thru here? "Get off, stop digging for your transfer and get off now. She stops looks up and yep we are on the wrong cable car. "Get off". I just said that, didn't I? So we get off go back down the long steep stairs and now here comes the train again. I say you know what, what time is it? 10:57p.m. Well why don't we be smart and get on the train headed for your house before it becomes a crowd. Ok. So we go and get a six pack go to her house and watch "Stickmen" a pool movie and pass out. It was a fun evenning no matter what did or didn't happen, just getting out of this studio and staying out all night was worth it.

1 comment:

JM said...

You may have passed out because of the movie! A movie about pool?