Sunday, November 27, 2005

Nothing going on but da rent...

Tonight tonight is Sunday night oh what a wonderdus thing. It's my Friday wee whoopeee! All I have to do is survive the next ten hours, the next horrific ten hours. The best part is my regular helper has been on vacation since the 17th. and won't be back until the first of Dec. It's been like a vacation for me, one that didn't cost me a dime. The fill-in guy has been a pleasure to work with and get to know. Last Sunday they tried to kill us both with the 120 packages of various sizes of Christmas deliveries per all eight store. It nornmally takes us an hour to do the first store last week it took us 2 hours. They'll be no suprises this week, we are expecting the long night to repeat it's self. Both of us were in "P A I N" come sunrise last Monday morning. Well, I'm gona fix me a bite to eat and some fresh coffee and get rolling.

3 comments:

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

Happy Friday to You, SkyBlue!

Neo said...

Sky -Where did that weekend go?

Man, it flew by!

Happy Trucking!

Cathy said...

thanks for dropping by my blog;
happy truckin'
:)