Saturday, November 12, 2005

Today i'm gonna.....

I'm plotting to go take the camera and go on a walking tour of the City. Ok, maybe just outside down the street and back. The weather is just right for my little white chicken leggs to be outside. It's just like with the three bears not too hot, not too cold, It's Just Right! So, why am I still sitting here? Good question. I'm still sitting here because I thought I'd ask Andrea to go with me. It's a little more fun with two people than with one. However , by myself I could walk and enjoy the day as oppose to running and being in a hurry. Hmmm, decisions. I'll ask her anyway.

2 comments:

JM said...

Chicken legs? Haha! Sometimes you need to walk by yourself, especially to do some thinking.

Skye said...

Angel ,WandasPage,you too were Right. My being nice got me nowhere at all that day, it ended up being a complete waste of a day. I should have just letf a note and went and did my own thang!