Friday, November 18, 2005

I'm feeling all mushy, yikes!

Ok, I just want to say this right now before I get real busy next week and time slips away. This is a big "Thank You" to all of you who have visited this site and left a message. I consider all of you my Friends and I want to wish each and every one a enjoyable Thanksgiving. Alot of ya'll will have a really pretty traditional Thanksgiving with the winter scenery I suppose, (I'd love to see pictures) and some of us will have that turkey with shorts on, (not the turkey) although that would be funny. The thing that I really want to say is let's not forget about our love ones that are in the Armed Forces no matter where they are stationed. My Thanksgiving prayer is that next Thanksgiving they are home with their families. It's hard for me to realize that another year has come and gone. I for one am going to try and take time to enjoy each day that I have from here on out. "HAPPY THANKSGIVING"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome and I hope you enjoy your "Thanksgiving".

Spider Girl said...

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! :)

JM said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Neo said...

Skyblue -You have a great holiday too! *hugs*

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

Hey Skyblue...

Now I wanna see turkey with shorts on...

Have a great thanksgiving yourself...will be thinking of you here in the snow and cold.

Best,
Andrea

Waldo said...

I'm not exactly fighting the war in Iraq but thanks for the shout out. Have a Happy Thanksgiving with your boys.

Wendy C. said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thank you again for your comments of support re my Dad. I posted photos of our Thanksgiving on my "other" blog, called Mamalogue (which is mainly about parenting)

Take care!