Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving With The Boys


Well it won't be the Village People but it'll be my boys from pool. Every year my guys have the best turkey dinner you could hope for in life. They do the cooking and cleanning and they even brew they're own beer. There's only three of us Ladies that are invited to attend, my girl, my ex-g/f and yours truly. We're bringing pumpkin pies and the Redi Whip if Andrea can keep it away from me long enough to get it over to their house. This has been a tradition for nearly twenty years, I cann't imagene eating any other place. After dinner we play pool and they even have some pinball machines it's too cool.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! OH! can I come? I make a mean sweet potato pie.

Neo said...

SkyBlue -Sounds like fun! Have a great holiday!

Skye said...

Did I hear you say "P O T A T O E PIE? uhummm, oh yeah, c'mom out.:)

Susan said...

Sounds like some fun. Hey Ruben, I thought you said you can't cook? LOL!

Mickity said...

Sounds fun....enjoy

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

Hey SkyBlu,

Oh man, redy whip! That's addictive! Loverboy and I can down cans of the stuff...The coffee shop next door got him addicted...

Sounds like a fabu thanksgiving!

Best -
Andrea

Skye said...

Send me snow pictures Please, pretty please...

Jinsane said...

Sounds like a GREAT time...my kind of get-together.

Hope it's a great day for ya!

Crystal said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! HOpe you guys have fun~~~

Gretchen said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Mmmmmm Redi Whip. :)

JM said...

Famlies come in all shapes and sizes.
Happy Thanksgiving