Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday and Fries.

This has been a fun week but to me it seems like it lasted 31 days! Now for the fun filled food feast that will take me into Summer trying to work off a few turkey legs. I don't know if there is a big difference between half and half for my coffee and lowfat. I do know that the lowfat doesn't make me feel like a helium balloon. I have the Mac and Cheese for that feeling. I've cut out donuts and that seems to help but then I've only exchanged them for cheetos. I saw a program on tv the other night about organic foods. I think I'll give them a try and see if they'll pass my taste buds. I'm getting by now on two cups of coffee as appose to all night long one cup that never runs out. (I think I just made up a word). The fast food's have been eliminated from my regular routine. I only like home made french fries ever since I babysitted my nephew and he threw out a container of fries full of ketchup onto a motorcycle cop. The cop pulled alongside of me and gave me this glarring look, I motioned that they weren't mine, I meant the kids in the back seat not the fries. All I really know is that Kristy Ally is looking "Mighty Fine" and I'm not. To night tonight Price Charles and Camilla arrive, well that's nice. Bully for them! I think I saw on the telly where Camilla walked into a glass door, I guess she was mesmerized by her reflection. Don't ya hate it when that happens. I had to switch to graveyard because I've run out of strangers to wave at and get upset when they don't wave back. You can blame this on the french fries they make me have the hiccups. Are they the gov't ever gonna let us clone ourselves? I got 16 personalities that need to get up and go to work! (Not Really) but which one of us answered! Does any one else out there in Blog land work graveyard? If so how many hours of sleep do you get? My average is two hours and someone some where when I least expect it wakes me up for no good reason. Last night they woke me up to all the lights on in the apartment we live in a studio how many lights do you really need on at one time? I keep loosening the one by the bed (my bed is a loft bed which means I'm sleeping very close to the ceiling ok) I don't jump up unless I want to pop my head thru the floor of the apartment above us. Oh wait we are the top floor well any way you get the point. Sooo I keep loosenning the light near the bed and they keep replacing it. No they don't simply turn it. I know because I've watched them. Then one day I was determined that I wasn't getting up for no body! I played DEAD! I should have gotten an academny award for that performance. It was hard not to burst into laughter. Oh here's a dumb joke I heard, "What do you call a witch's purse?" a hag-bag. I warned you it was dumb. Well I'm gonna close now . I'm gonna try and get some sleep while everyone is out.

No comments: