Monday, November 07, 2005

I Didn't Forget!

I didn't forget to say I love you. I didn't forget to call someone up and just chit-chat for awhile. I didn't forget to remember you're birthday. I know you think that I'm simply wrapped up in "ME" but I'm not., for you see the things I do are because of you. *** That was my greeting card. I think it needs some cute picture to go with it, maybe soft warm and fuzzy. Something that I'd like to snuggle up to like a Teddy Bear. I dunno know but I'd like to have a roaring fire to sit and warm by right now. It's rainning here and they say it's only for tonight. I like to sit on the couch and watch TV with the logs cracking and popping making me jump every once in awhile. I just watched the movie"EVOLUTION" that was a cute movie. It has David Duchovny ,Julianne Moore, Orlando Jones and SeannWilliams Scott in the movie. I'd never seen it so it was nice to see something for the first time. There's episodes of "MASH" that I've never seen before so you can see that alot of stuff is a first run for me. I don't watch alot of TV. Well, I wanted to go pratice some pool tonight. If can you believe it we made it to the playoffs. I don't want to lose any games tomorrow night. I'd like to advance to the third round. So far out of thirty teams we placed 22nd. and we're tied with another team at that spot. Unfortunately for my ratings I allowed things to get in my way and my ranking has suffered this season. It's time for me to take that ride on the river of Calgon and let everything just drift away, but first a glass of wine and some candles .

2 comments:

JM said...

How about a cute picture of a child with a 'ribbon' tied around his/her finger? Then you would have the cover for your card.

Skye said...

Ohhh, I like that even better than the Teddy Bear. Thanks Angel.