Thursday, November 03, 2005

Well alright!

I wasn't feeling so good on Tuesday. I think it was the fact that October was over and the events were all done and the candy was all eaten and oh shut up already! Then I started to write yesterday but I still wasn't in the mood and I had an appointment . However! On the way home we got caught up in a rag-tag protest. On the scale of 1-10 this was poorly organized and it had a splinter group that tried to be bad. They needed to advertise it more and maybe perhaps there would have been more support. They even had Cindy Sheenan there but did anyone know about the rally, nope! All I saw was senior's in those electric go carts blocking traffif!Oh yeah and the riot cops ready to take down any senior that didn't get up out of the street. I over heard one protester say,"Well my knees have had it for today"! By sunset all the protester had dispersed and gone home. Goodnight!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Hum, wondering what even you were talking about here?

JM said...

Did the protestors even know what they were supporting?

Mickity said...

What fun! I guess that's just part of the joy of living in Frisco :-)

Skye said...

blogdreamz, I found out today it was the "World Can't Wait" group. angel, Yes, to out the Bush regime. Mickity, there's always something going on around here, it's hard to sleep with all the helicopters. I'm getting used to 'em.